Wednesday, December 03, 2008

COLD!

Temperature was 30F when I woke up this morning. Brrr! We had a hard frost so I had to scrape my car windows with a spatula since I could not find my ice scraper. Have an idea it is in hubby's car. Go figure! Twins were all excited when they got in the car because Delaney had spelled their names on their windows (backwards) in the ice while she was waiting for the bus. Too funny.

It's been quiet here this week. I've been spending time working out in the mornings and taking the dog for longer walks than usual. I'm starting on a new knitting project...a few things for a new baby that is on the way in the spring. I think I'm pretty much done with my holiday knitting now. Just one thing to seam up and that's it. Am planning on meeting up with my spinning ladies at Mary's house Friday night so that will be a nice, relaxing evening. Need to get back into my spinning...I've let it go for far too long now.

I went to the post office this morning to mail boxes to Iceland and Norway. I wanted to have it done before Thanksgiving but I didn't quite meet the goal. Oh well. There wasn't a line at all, and that was a nice surprise. Either people aren't sending much this year or the craziness just hasn't started yet. I bet next week will be a different story. I still have my cards to do and one more box to get in the mail to my friend Slurpie in PA and then I'll be done with mailing. Sooo glad to be a bit ahead of everyone else!

No comments: