Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Knit, knit, knit

There's not much going on here but knitting. Ash and Trish came over today after lunch and we sat around knitting for a few hours. Trish started a sweater on Monday and she's probably 70% done. "Bulky yarn, big needles" is her mantra, while Ash and I are knitting with thin lace-weight yarn and normal sized needles. Needless to say, I'm a slower knitter than Ashley (or perhaps I just spend more time online??? or perhaps I'm further behind because I have frogged this thing 3 times and she has been going good since she cast on?!?!). I took Delaney to Brownies and I knitted while she was at her meeting (I sit in a different room in the church). I might actually meet my holiday knitting goals if I keep at it at every opportunity!

Besides that, there's nothing more to report! So, farewell, I'm going to knit some more. =)

No comments: