Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my family and for the fact that this year, I will be able to have a Thanksgiving meal with them!

There's no hope for the newest knit to be done by the time we go to PA. I was about 1/3 of the way through and had to frog it two nights ago because it was just TOO BIG. Oh well. There's always the USPS, eh?

Twinkies were able to make it to their Thanksgiving feast at school yesterday. That was fun for them. I have a few photos below.

That's about it from here. Hopefully I'll have some new fodder for next week!


Will wouldn't put his Indian hat on...he was being goofy.

Tinna

Will and his buddy Zach.

Tinna learning a new skill on the playground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Woman!