Friday, October 17, 2008

Socks...

Today, I seriously did nothing but knit. Ashley showed me how to do short-row heels and now both of my socks have heels. I tried them on and they seem to fit pretty well. Yay! Tomorrow, I hope to do nothing but knit. It's supposed to rain and I'm feeling kind of crummy anyway. The kids have two movies to watch ("The Never Ending Story II" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas"). I have a new Bollywood movie to watch..."Indian Babu"...so, for tomorrow, I have high hopes to sit my butt on the couch, drink chai, and work on my socks.

We went to Literacy Night at Delaney's school last night. Everyone had fun and we took a few photos. I'll update you with them tomorrow morning. For now, I think I'm heading to bed. I'm still working on that same Twin Peaks disc (Episodes 8, 9, 10 - I think - Pia are you still watching it, too???) I keep falling asleep about 20 minutes into whatever I'm watching and then I have to go back the next night and start again. I wish I could watch it during the day but it is completely inappropriate to be played when my kids are awake!

No comments: