Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hanna

Well, it appears that Hanna is not going to hit us as hard as we had expected. Yay!!! I fully expected to have no electricity today...we still could lose it, but honestly, I just heard on my Weather Cube that even though Hanna is still moving quickly (at 22 mph) her winds have diminished rapidly and are at 15 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear this. We are having intermittant waves of showers and I'm happy with that because it has been so dry here this summer. Bring on the rain!

So. That's the weather report. Now for the knittinng report. I finally have some lace edging on my Truly Tasha! Thanks to all of my Ravelry friends for clearing up my confusion and putting me on the right track. We watched a bit of Titanic last night and I worked on it for about 2 hours. See below. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I can't wait to finish this baby up and wear it on a chilly day!



That's about it from here...I'm off to get a shower...just in case we do lose power! At least then I know I'll be clean for another day or two.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The edging looks great!

I'm so glad we didn't get walloped. I even left the house to run to the yarn store!