Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yay!

No strep throat in our house! At least there's no strep according to the rapid test. The doctor said they will culture it and give a call if it is different. She thinks Delaney just has a virus and needs a bit of rest. It is completely possible after all of those late nights last week. She has been the last one up for the past two days. It's so nice to have the children sleep in until 8 am! I almost feel like I'm on vacation.

I'm still doing laundry today. It's an overcast day...we were supposed to get rain but I have yet to see any. I won't complain since it's about 10 degrees cooler than when we left for NY. Plants are starting to die back now and my Autumn Joy sedum is blooming. Fall will be here before we know it and I cannot wait!

No spinning since returning from NY (hopefully tonight because we have an episode of EastEnders to watch). I have managed to work on my Tasha shawl quite a bit on the long rides and again today at the doctor's office. I'd love to have it finished so I can try my hand on a pair of socks. I also still need to block the old Pel and sew the sleeves on. Hopefully I can get that done before November. Ha!

No comments: