Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tour de Fleece

I crossed the finish line! Waa-hoo! I met my goal of knitting consistently each day for at least 10 minutes. I only took one day off as a rest day...I came out of the race with 1 really nice completed skein and another on the bobbin now. I got a few mini-skeins finished, too. All in all, a good race and a good learning experience! My maillot jaune is on the sidebar.

Here is a photo of what's on my bobbin...I took this photo yesterday so there is even more on there now.



We're busy here. Went to Lowe's this afternoon to look at windows and pick up some items for the tomato bed...I think we spent close to 3 hours in the place. My MIL is here visiting for a few days so the kids are uber-excited. We might be going to the beach tomorrow and that will be nice. I'll post more photos in a day or two.

Delaney & Tinna in new clothes from Grammy & Pappy

Some photos of William that were taken today by Delaney...


1 comment:

Yarn Tails said...

Cute kids.

Congrats on finishing! Love the color on the bobbin.