Saturday, July 05, 2008

Le Tour de Fleece 2008

I just discovered Le Tour de Fleece on the Yarn Harlot's blog and decided to give it a go. Essentially, Le Tour de Fleece is about committing to a spinning goal during the Tour de France race. Contestants (spinners from all over the world) set a goal and report progress on their websites or in the comments section on the Le Tour de Fleece site. The race goes from today, July 5, through July 27. My goal is to spin at least 10 minutes each day during this time period.

Here is what I'll be working on...



#3640B from Serendipity Farms in Suffolk, VA. I think I have enough to last through this race!

We received a note in the mail today from the IRS concerning our "economic stimulus check". It appears that we will receive it soon and my Lendrum wheel just *might* be within reach. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: