Monday, May 12, 2008

Quick update on Henry...

I just received a call from the vet...Henry will have his surgery tomorrow. We are to drop him off later today since it will be virtually impossible for me to get him there between 7 and 8 tomorrow morning. The vet will be doing another round of bloodwork and a series of xray's to rule out some other possible problems. (He has a few elevated enzymes) If he finds any other masses, he will most likely be postponing the surgery. I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

No comments: