Friday, March 14, 2008

Bah!

I really hate it when this happens!!! I was 5 rounds away from being finished with the Amanda Hat and I RAN OUT OF YARN!!! So much for a "one skein" project! Arrgh!!! Now I have to make another trip out to the yarn store. Very frustrating. This sucks so bad...I would have been done with it tonight. It would have lifted my spirits but now I have to live with the disappointment. Not that I could wear it anyway, mind you, it was 75F today. The kids played out for hours. Gorgeous weather. I don't think there is anything too cold coming our way in the near future. Still. Bah!

Right now I'm watching "Saving Silverman" on TBS. Has anyone seen this movie? So far the only good thing about it is all of the Neil Diamond songs!

Photos of the almost completed Amanda Hat and Delaney with a tower she built this afternoon.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I hate when I run out of yarn!! But the hat looks nice. =)

Shannon said...

It is going to be gorgeous when it is done. The photo doesn't do it justice at all...the colour is much darker and deeper...black and teal. Have you worked with Baby Alpaca? It's sooo soft, almost like room temperature butter. I'd like to make about 100 of these hats! Very fun knit.