Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another update...

Will stopped vomiting around 9 this morning. Thank god for Ashley, who went to the store and bought me toilet paper, pasta, bread, and bananas...the most important items from my abandoned grocery list! THANK YOU, ASH!!! Wills was fine for the rest of the day, and by the end of the day, was back to terrorizing his sisters as usual. I didn't allow him to go to Kindermusik tonight, just to try to keep him from spreading the virus to others.

No one else has been sick but everyone is in bed with barf buckets just in case. I know how this virus thing works...when you think no one else will get it and send them to bed without buckets, it sneaks up and hits you hard. Ha! Hopefully I've out-smartted it this time. (ummm, that looks dumb ass...is out-smartted a word???)

Read the Yarn Harlot today. Poor Stephanie! I live for this woman's blog.

My fingers hurt. I had to frog a portion of my Amanda Hat this afternoon because it wasn't right. I knew it last night and kept on knitting hoping I could "fix" it. I couldn't. I'm back on track now but my fingers hurt from all of the psso's!!!

Survivor is on. I'm exhausted. Hoping for a solid night of sleep. I really need the energy since I have a ton of stuff to get done around here before next week-end.

No comments: