Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'll be seein' ya

less frequently for awhile. For the past three hours I haven't been able to connect to the internet via laptop (ie, through the wireless router). Just spent an hour on the phone with Verizon and they could do nothing to solve the problem...the techie even accessed my pc remotely and couldn't fix it. Looks like it's a problem with the wireless card INSIDE the laptop. Yay. SO, now if I want my internet fix, it means schlepping upstairs to get it, because that's where the cable comes in to the house. Guess I shouldn't complain TOO much...hell...I still have internet access, I just can't watch the kids while I'm at it. Don't worry, I'll be calling Dell tomorrow after Delaney goes to school. Hopefully they will be able discover what is wrong with the thing.

Feel a little better tonight. Kids were kind enough to let me sleep for about 10 minutes in the chair while they watched tv so I think I'm just tired. Too many 11:30 nights, perhaps. Ok, well, Off to read some more and then I really AM going to be in bed by 10 tonight! I swear!!!

No comments: