Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Conversion

For the past few years, I've imagined myself a Domestic Goddess, akin to Martha Stewart...but no more. I've been converted and I'm now subscribing to the Domestic Anarchy idea of living. Ha! Sounds good in theory, doesn't it? Sitting on my ass and doing nothing but knitting all day. And it would probably work if I didn't have three children for whom I need to set a "good example".

Seriously now, today this kitchen counter will get cleaned off. Seriously. I. Mean. It. Know why? Because in about 5 minutes, I'm going to take every single thing off of it and put the whole mess in the center of my kitchen floor. Then I'll have NO CHOICE but to find homes for all of the crap that's there! Wish me luck!

I'm also going to: brew my "turkey tea" and bake a pumpkin pie. Hell, the kids are all still sick so I might as well cook!

No comments: