Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another long day

As predicted, Delaney awoke at 6:15 today with a temperature of 102F. No school for her. We took the twins to school with her still in pajamas then it was back home for stories (well, one story... "A Very Young Dancer" by Jill Krementz) on the couch until 11, when it was time to go to the Thanksgiving Feast at the YMCA with the twinkies. While there, I tried to keep Delaney in a chair and away from the other kids, but you know how that goes. I'm sure there will be one or two other sick children before the week's end. Call me bad mom, I guess.

Back home after "Thanksgiving" and all I did was knit and watch kiddie tv. I just did not have the energy for much else, to be honest. I have to get dinner started here in a minute or two...it's nothing special tonight...fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, and clementine oranges. Then everyone needs a bath and once they are in bed, I'm going to be back to my knitting again. I'm really trying to bust out this Pel as I have a few other projects I'd like to get started on!

Here are a few photos from today, the rest are on Flickr:






No comments: