Friday, October 05, 2007

I should be...

knitting but I can't stop wasting time on Ravelry! www.ravelry.com I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I look at everyone else's knitting projects and dream that "I'll do that someday". Ha! I have to finish this Pel sweater before I can start anything else because that's the rule. ;-)

So, I'm off to knit and watch "AbFab" on BBC America. If you knit or crochet or spin or dye yarn (or any fiber art, really), go get in line for your Ravelry invitation. They are really backlogged...I waited almost a month for my invite...but it is fun and worth the wait. You'll meet up with people from all over the world, join groups with others who share similar interests, and get to see what people are creating. It's a great community. Go Ravelry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to I get accepted. LOL! Here is a link to my blogspot.
http://www.perdewashley.blogspot.com/
Oh, I changed my knit nights to Friday. I hope that works better than Thursday for you. :D