Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Testing

I just noticed there is a new button on my blogger posting page that allows me to upload video. Soooo...this is to be a test of that feature.

There's nothing much to report today. I've been annoyed by some of the teachers (and principal) at Delaney's school but that's another story that I may or may not post here. It's been bugging me and it concerns our walking home from school in the afternoons. It's truly NOT a big deal but after all of the other annoying little things that have been said from the get-go, it's just one more to add to the pile and it's got me a bit down. Anyway...here's the video test. It SHOULD be Delaney playing stardoll.com (or myscene.com - I can't remember now), dressing the doll and telling Tinna a story about it.

---> insert test 1 here
---> insert test 2 here
---> insert test 3 here
---> insert test 4 here
---> insert test 5 here

Ok...well...obviously it doesn't work for ME just yet. This being my *5th* attempt at getting the video to actually upload and not crap out on me. Grrrr. I used to have problems with photos on blogger...so I went to imagecave and had no trouble at all. Now, photos upload easily on blogger with no problems. Maybe this video thing will work itself out in a few weeks. For now, I'm off to bed to watch Knitty Gritty and The Wonder Years (yes, I love that show even still - Fred Savage is such a cutie pie so was his brother Ben who played on Boy Meets World! Am I REALLY *37*???) and work on my sweater a bit before I crash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that the test video didn't work on our computer. Maybe because of the dial up. Maybe not. Thought you'd like to know. Kathy

Shannon said...

Nope, it's not your dial up. It didn't work on mine either...even after 5 tries! Typical blogger.