Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stevie loves ME!

As I was checking my myspace page tonight, I looked in at "Seven Wonders" to see what others were saying about Stevie's new album. While I was there, I decided to check out her tour dates and see where she'd be playing this summer. I didn't even make it to the fans comments area. Imagine, to my surprise, that I discovered Stevie will be playing in CHULA VISTA, CA (about 15 minutes from my house) on May 23!

It's a farewell concert...just for ME! Stevie Nicks and Chris Isaak...together...singing for me as I prepare to pack up and head back east. There couldn't be a more fitting end to my time in CA. The Crystal Visions tour. Do you think Chris will sing "Wicked Game" for me? I'm going to lose my mind just thinking about it. Oh. My. G-d. Wow!!!

Ahhh, now this rough day has all been worth it. And so will any other shit that happens in between now and May 23...as long as I make it to that concert! This is the BEST reward I could have for toughing out the rough bits.

I'm buying the tickets and getting the babysitter lined up first thing in the morning.

Stevie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first saw this headline, I was like, "Of course he does, he's your HUSBAND!" Then I continued reading, oh....DUH! ::facepalm::

Shannon said...

Yeah. It's pretty sad. My love affair with a woman who doesn't even know I exist. That's the good part about it, though...everyone thinks I'm talking about my HUSBAND. No one suspects a thing!!! ;-)