Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yule Lad #3 and some photos

The third Yule Lad, called "Shorty" came to town last night. He left some toothbrushes that blink in my children's shoes. Guess the lads are thinking maybe the kids better brush well after all of the candy they've been receiving lately!

And now, for the promised photos...


Day 1 of the Yule Lads





I know for a fact the lads scored these glasses in a 4/$1 pack at the Dollar Tree. Aren't they great?!




William standing by the little tree last night. He looks like such a big boy in this photo.




A neat little contraption by AVON...the Snowman Speaker. It hooks up to my MP3 player and lights blink while the songs play. The kids absolutely LOVE it and just cannot stop touching it and jumping up and down while it is turned on. It wins our award for best new holiday deco for 2006.




The heck with gifts...give us "bubbles". Tinna with the packing bubbles that the snowman came in.

And now, for the debate of the day. A letter to Santa from Delaney that was written in school today. She wants to put it in the mailbox for the postman to take to Santa. My thought...why give it to the postman to throw away when I can save it and give back to her when she is 20? Will it break her heart that I didn't mail it? I'd like to know your thoughts on this so be sure to comment. I don't have much time to decide. Luckily, when we got home from school the postman had already been to our house, so it bought me an extra day to make a decision!

No comments: