Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm not a genius

I just took a "Classic IQ Test" on this site... http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3001&type=t

Below are my results.


Congratulations, Shannon!

Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't score higher. There were a few too many math problems involved. I guess I better brush up before the kids start school.

Speaking of school...I met with Delaney's teacher today for our very first ever parent-teacher conference. Her teacher said she is doing GREAT in school and has all of the needed skills for Kindergarten. Delaney's MATH skills are excellent as are her handwriting skills. How proud was I to hear that? My math girl! Maybe she can tutor me so I can score higher on these dumb IQ tests!

No comments: