Saturday, June 10, 2006

Alberto?

We've been cleaning and shifting all day today. Dad's been busy patching holes in our walls and touching up the paint here and there. As if it's not enough for me to find out the movers are coming on Wednesday instead of Thursday, now there is a "tropical depression" almost-named Alberto on the way! Have you seen the spaghetti models (track the hurricane will take) yet? See here for the latest info http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/205145.shtml?5day
The storm is predicted to pass right over Tampa - well, maybe just a little north of us! YIPPEE! One more hurricane in our honour before we leave Flor-i-duh. Yay. I cannot express my enthusiasm enough. Guess I should stop complaning. We are going from a place where we can see the weather coming to a place where earthquakes can strike us at any given second with no warning at all. More character building fun. I'm not putting up pictures in San Diego.

Oh, and for those of you who have asked where we will be going after CA...to date, the available slots are 1.) Norfolk, 2.) Washington state, and 3.) Japan. Bet you can guess where I think we'll end up. Hopefully it will be Norfolk but if I were a gambling girl, I wouldn't bet on it.

No comments: