Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meme...

I don't have a lot of time to write at the moment, but I thought I would respond to this little meme from VAPurl. Here is the quote from her blog, so you will know what to do if I tag you...

I am supposed to list six unimportant things that make me happy and then tag six other people. They must mean little, not unimportant things. If they make me happy, then they're important - well, to me they are.

1. The smell of my children...and I'm not talking pee or pooh smells here, but the smell only a mother knows...the smell you smell with your entire being when you hold them close at the end of the day.

2. Unconditional doggie love.

3. Kitty purrs.

4. Like VAPurl, I enjoy being in my yard and watching my garden change and grow. It amazes me that just two years ago there was one little raised bed out there and now there's a whole lot more! I'm proud of what we've done and I like to just sit and look at it.

5. Coffee in the quietness of the morning before anyone else is up. This is one of the reasons I'll pull myself out of bed at 6:30 when I could stay in bed until 7!

6. Cool mountain air in my lungs. I love to be at home in the mountains in Pennsylvania. The air has a certain smell that isn't found anywhere else. I like to go for a walk in the woods, find my favourite rock, and just sit there and breathe.

Here are the people I'm tagging for this meme...can't wait to see your responses! Sorry I don't really have six people...maybe you all know more bloggers!

Rebecca
Rose
Yarnstormer
Ashley

No comments: