Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all the moms out there had a great day!

We spent our day with my friend Trish and her 3 kids. We dined al fresco at Plaza Azteca. The weather was absolutely beautiful...mid 70's, very low humidity. A day like this was worth the bad weather of the past week. The kids were very well behaved at the restaurant. Afterward, we came back to my house...kids played, mom's knitted. Dinner was chicken and mac-n-cheese and chocolate cake. Great day!

2 crazy moms + 6 kids!

This waiter had 10 plates lined up his arm...very impressive!

My mother's day gift from Trish. She made this just for me! She, of course, is QUEEN of the Dark Side...I'm just the princess. Ha! She's so funny.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The weather was just amazing. Happy Mother's Day!