Monday, April 06, 2009

Red!


I'm painting the garden red! Can you hear the Alice in Wonderland song "Painting the roses red" when you read that sentence? We painted the giant mushroom yesterday...now I'm thinking it shouldn't be red...maybe if I add some orange and yellow flowers to that area it will blend in a bit better? If not, I'll paint it pink later this summer.


Another gorgeous day spent outside. We loaded stuff into the camper, tested different things to be sure they are all working and we understand how to use them. We took the kids for a bike ride around the neighborhood. I sat outside to do some of my spinning for awhile. It was an absolutely beautiful day.



Today, back to the grind. With all of the outside time, the inside of my house is out of control. I going to spend today getting things tidy and clean again! Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: