Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tinna

Another quick little post since it's getting late here. Tinna has been complaining all week about a sore throat. She never had a fever so I tried to ignore it. This morning as she was eating her breakfast, she pushed away her cereal and said "I just can't take it anymore!" And when I asked her what that meant, she said "My sore throat!" So I called the doctor and was able to get her an appointment for tonight at 6:15. She does not have strep...I was worried about that because some of the children at the YMCA had it last week. They were school age and not pre-school...but they all still share space, so who knows. It turns out that she has an ear infection and swollen tonsils. She'll be on amoxicillin for 10 days and then the doctor will re-check her.

I was able to get out and do a little thrift shopping this morning and also went to the post office and the dollar store. If I have time I'll tell you a little more about that tomorrow. I had one really good find at the thrift store!

Now, it's time to walk the dog and go to bed. I'm wiped out!!!

No comments: