Friday, February 06, 2009

Blue...

One little...


Two little...


Three little Blue Jays!


Quiet days here. I've mostly been spending time around the house. It's been so cold here that I can hardly stand it! Ash and I did run out to the yarn store a few days ago. I bought some black and gold Encore...a little something I'll work up later this spring. I'm still knitting away on the scarf. I'm at about row 16, I think. I think, unfortunately, that I will have to add a few more stripes as it just does not seem long enough! Not sure why this one is knitting up differently than the Hogwarts scarf I made for Sharon last year, but it is and it's a pain in the arse. There are so many other things I want to be doing! I cannot believe I originally thought I might make two or three of these...I must have been out of my mind.

Steven and Delaney are going to a father-daughter dance tonight with the Girl Scouts. They are both very excited. I'll post pictures later this week-end or early next week. Not sure what trouble we will get up to...weather is supposed to be just about perfect tomorrow (65F) which makes up for yesterday with our high of 30F. I seriously thought I'd freeze to death last night...two down comforters and a heated "bed buddy"...I even turned the thermostat up a degree (it's on 66 now)!

I caught the twins looking at a book together yesterday afternoon.

One of Tinna's latest creations. This is a monster.

No comments: