Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

It's not going to be a long one because there really hasn't been much to write about. I've been hanging out with Ash in the afternoons, working on my knitting, and doing normal household activities. This morning Ash and I went to Michael's where I proceeded to buy way too much sock yarn (in "Olive" and "Sugar" colourways). It adds to my way too big sock yarn stash. I am going to start knitting William a pair of socks just as soon as I get these Christmas gifts finished up! Maybe another week or two and my knitting time will be my own again. After Michael's, we went to Target where I purchased a few gifts for the kids (Big Wheels from my Dad & Kathy and sleeping bags from Santa - of course they didn't have a 40F-rated boy sleeping bag so now I will have to hunt around and hope I can find one!). I got a bit of spinning done yesterday and was happy for it. I'm so glad I took advantage of the sunny day and didn't wait until today...the rain started around 9 this morning and hasn't really stopped much since then.

Right now: Delaney's at music lessons, Will's in the bath, Tinna's watching TV and we are all waiting for Steven to call so I can notify him that I'm not cooking tonight! Ha! Chinese for us...wooo-hoo!

No comments: