Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I hate to jinx it...

I bought a new pair of pajamas on Sunday at Sam's Club. It was a spur of the moment decision. Usually I sleep in a t-shirt and old pajama bottoms but these pj's were just sooo cute...little Parisian print, 100% cotton, "Cuddl Duds" brand. I had a pair of Cuddl Duds long underwear when I was in college (slept in those, too) and loved them. SO, I got these home and I didn't even WASH them before wearing like I usually do. I had them on as soon as the kids were in bed. For the past 3 nights I have slept like a baby. Is it the pj's or the colder temperatures? I don't know but I'm afraid to wash the pj's for fear of jinxing it. This is the best I've slept in years!

Ok, so you know it is getting bad when I start blogging about sleepwear. Honestly there hasn't been a whole lot going on around here. Still knitting away. I am working on a pair of Hogwarts leg warmies for Delaney. I have the first warmie about 3/4 of the way done. I might even be able to finish it tonight if I work diligently while she is at Brownies. I probably won't get too much done this afternoon because Chandra is supposed to come over and henna my hair. Maybe I'll make a post of that when it is finished...if it looks good. If it doesn't, you'll be seeing only photos of me with a hat on my head!

I need to send out congratulations to my friend Gunn Kristin in Norway. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy in the wee hour (00:30) of November 18. I hear he is beautiful so I am anxiously awaiting a photo of him! Welcome to the world, little one!!!

The DISH guys are here right now...not sure they are so happy about having to work on replacing my DISH in these temperatures. It feels cold enough to snow. Brrrrr! And that's about all from me today!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I put an afghan and quilt on the bed, it got so cold yesterday. I slept like a baby, too! I hope it continues!