Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There's not much to report. Yesterday was quiet and dreary. Still no rain. Looks like today will be the same. I gave kids baths, finished plying my yarn (yay! photo to follow on next sunny day), put away laundry. Seriously, that's all I did. L-A-Z-Y. My nose hurts today...I think there's a cold on the way. Time to find the Trimune.

Steven put away the pool and rearranged the shed last night. Ash came over to get the dog kennel because they have their house on the market and the realtors won't come in if Buck is there alone. What a pain...but I understand where they are coming from. You never know about strange dogs. After she left, it was bed time for our kids. I goofed around online for awhile, read my book, and lights out.

Henry is at the vet's all day today. He needs a 4 hour and 8 hour blood draw to test for Cushing's Disease. I really hope it's negative. His limping has subsided and he seems to be happier now.

I guess today will be Commissary day. Ick. I don't feel like moving. I woke up freezing cold. Coffee helped, as did this blanket I'm curled up under...but I really just want to stay home! 8:08 now and the kids just got up! Poor Delaney is in for a shock next Tuesday when I have to start waking her up at 6:45 or 7:00! I think bedtime is going to be backed up to 7:30 at night so there are no cranky kids. =)

No comments: