Thursday, June 26, 2008

Great day!

I was all set to write a long blog about my great day...how I joined a swap on Ravelry two months ago called "A Few of My Favorite Things" and how it was a cheap swap, only $15 to be invested, etc etc, and how my box arrived from my swap partner Frksnupp while I was in NC and I opened it today...and then...Delaney started really wiggling her tooth and this afternoon it was just hanging by a thread...so while I was in the pool with the twins, she came inside and pulled it out! Sorry Pia, you've been one-upped by a six year old!!! Congratulations, Delaney, you're a big girl now! I hope the tooth fairy is good to you tonight!




And now photos of my swap package...Pia spoiled me rotten and I'm thrilled with everything she sent to me from Norway! A family magazine, licorice candy, chocolates, cookies, coffees, tea, a handmade owl (so cute!), coffee bean stitch markers, roving to spin, yarn to knit, candles, print postcards from the art gallery she works in, seeds for my garden...and even treats for Henry! Wow!!! Thank you so much, I love it all!




1 comment:

frksnupp said...

Congrats to Delaney, the tooth-fairy will probably spoil her as well...I´m glad you liked the package, and the owl seems to have adapted into its natural habitat =D