Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally!

I'm FINALLY feeling normal today. Man, what a week it's been. I can't tell you how happy I was to wake without nausea or body buzz this morning. (YOU who gave this to me, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!) Of course Henry woke me by shaking his head over and over again at 5:30, so I got up and cleaned out his ears, and that didnt' seem to help him much. I went back to bed but the girls were up at 6:15 (they are both sick with colds and fevers now - it just NEVER ends, does it???) and didn't go back to sleep at all. I'm going to be beat tonight. Good thing back-up is on the way. Grammy and Pappy should be arriving this afternoon. Hopefully they will get here early enough that I can get Henry to the vet...I'm almost positive he's getting some sort of ear infection.

Not much else going on around here today. Everyone was home from school so it's been relatively quiet with no need to go out. I've sorted through a bunch of papers from the landing zone on my counter that had been shoved in my room about a month ago, I've dusted, I've done a load of laundry, I've yelled at the kids probably more than I should...now Delaney is pestering me for some online time so she can play Star Dolls or My Scene. I guess I'll be working on my Tasha shawl for an hour or two!

No comments: