Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

The kids had a great Easter with lots of candy arriving from our friends in Norway and the Easter Bunny. You can see photos on Flickr. It's late and we've had a big week-end so this post won't be very long. This week is Spring Break for Delaney and we have lots of plans so I probably won't be writing too much until the end of the week. Enjoy!

Oh! I got some new curtains for Will's bedroom, and my bedroom, AND I finally found some decent rooster curtains that we could make work in the kitchen, so Grammy cut them to valance size and hemmed them and I LOVE them. They look so cute with the pre-existing yellow walls. Now I only have two more windows (family room and FROG) to find curtains for and then the house will be almost perfect - well - besides the clutter!

1 comment:

Darien Fisher-Duke said...

Hi there,
We watched "Enchanted" last night. I think Delaney would love it, if she hasn't seen it already. It was so much fun!