Friday, January 11, 2008

It's been a quiet, lazy day today. I haven't gone anywhere and have just hung out here at the house in leggings and my Steelers sweatshirt all day. The morning started out rainy with a big thunderstorm around 8:00. Now it is gorgeous (70F) but very, very windy. I cooked my chicken and have a batch of stock for freezing. I've done (almost) all of my laundry. I knitted a bit and will most likely finish up Delaney's Hello Kitty washcloth tonight. It's a different pattern and I don't like it as much as Tinna's. After the kitty is finished, I have Have HAVE to make a scarf for William. He's feeling a bit left out as the girls have scarves that match their hats and he doesn't. I'm not sure how I'm going to make his...maybe just a big long tube on the loom and fringe on the ends. I need to do a bit of exploring on Ravelry after everyone is in bed tonight.

That's really about all that is going on around here. No big plans for the week-end. More rain is on the way for Sunday so I guess that will be playdoh or painting day. Fun, fun.

No comments: