Saturday, January 05, 2008

"Classic" iPod 160GB



My first (and probably only) iPod finally rests in my hot little hand. I've waited years for this sucker!

Took pizza to Ashley's last night for dinner...did a little knitting there because the kids played well together and I didn't have to do much chasing. Today Ashley, Kaysea, me, and all of our kids went to the mall. We packed our lunch and took it along to save some money...after eating, the kids played in the play area while I went ALONE to the Apple store. It was packed in there but didn't take me long to zero in on the iPod I wanted. Thankfully I had done my research ahead of time and all I had to do was ask one of the guys to lead me to it.

Anyway, that's about all for today. The rest of the day is going to be spent with baths for kids, walking the dog, and making dinner. I expect a quiet (knitting?) night tonight and a quiet day tomorrow.

No comments: