Saturday, December 22, 2007

We're still here...

We're just busy! I spent all day yesterday tidying the house and doing laundry. I still have a bit of cleaning to do...yesterday was mostly spent putting away boxes and packages and rearranging things...this morning I have to do the real CLEANING...dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc. as we are hosting the Yule celebration for tonight. I'm nervous and excited. This will be the first time our kindred friends have been to our home. I want everything to be perfect (but I have 3 kids so I need to relax a bit, I think). Anyway, there's plenty to do and I need to get started. In about 30 hours, Dad and Kathy will be here, too. The kids are really getting excited! These last few days have just flown by. I can't believe Santa will be arriving in under 3 days. I haven't even baked cookies yet!!!

Oh, and Tinna's sick again! I'm still sick-ish with this cold-that-never-ends. My TriMune let me down this time (or perhaps it worked so hard on all of the others that it just won't help me now???). Delaney and William are healthy at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have tons of cleaning to do here. I cannot believe that the days have gone by so fast that Christmas is almost here. I also need to bake cookies. LOL! I am tempted to just put out oreo's or peanut butter balls this year. :D The kids are both sick & Patrick thinks he is getting it now. I really hope that it skips me. I cannot get sick anytime soon. Well, have fun tonight! Hope to talk to you more regularly when the hoidays are over...

Shannon said...

Moms never had time to get sick, do they??? Have you seen the YouTube video about the "Man Cold"? It's true! Good luck taking care of your man. I'll talk to you soon, I promise!