Thursday, December 20, 2007

My little elf

Tell me this child does not look like one of Santa's very own helpers!



And another photo of the dress that Grammy made. I wasn't able to get a long-shot of it last week so I tried again this morning.



I do need to take a moment and write just a bit about that Man In Red. Santa reallllly loves me this year (even if he doesn't know it being so far away and all). Look what has taken up residence in my medicine cabinet...Aquolina "Pink Sugar"! Now I can smell like a kid at the county fair every day. Mmmm. Vanilla, sugar...cotton candy! THAT is what Pink Sugar smells like! I tried this fragrance at Sephora in NYC and have been thinking about it ever since. As I needed to place an order for some moisturizer and a gift card anyway, I went ahead and added this as a special treat. Happy Yule to ME!



It will be a busy one today. I was supposed to start my laundry but didn't (slacker). I think I'll put it off until tomorrow when we'll be at home baking cookies all day. Today: run to Wal-Mart and the post office. Back home, have lunch. Start cooking more Creamy Icelandic Fish Soup for a Yuletide celebration that starts at 7pm tonight. (Will last all night long but we are not staying all night due to the kids being so little methinks!) It will be a late one, though, and I expect the kids to go to bed in tears as that is what usually happens when they are exhausted. Maybe they will sleep in tomorrow??? I can only hope. No school for Laney tomorrow as today is her last day. Woo-hoo. Thank goodness the Yule Lads brought them new play doh last night! Only 3 days until my dad and Kathy get here.

Ok, enough rambling. Off to Wal-Mart for some grocery items I was not able to get at the Commissary yesterday.

No comments: