Monday, November 05, 2007

Chesapeake Heritage Arts Festival

Can't say enough good things about this fest! It was small but we had a blast. Sheep shearing, sheep round-up, mules jumping fences, mule wagon rides, food, women spinning wool into yarn, crafts for kids, shopping for mom. ;-) We went here on Saturday and the kids are still asking when we can go again. Unfortunately, we will have to wait until next year.

Sunday was spent working around the house. The FROG is finally FINISHED! (well, except for me putting my sewing machine into it's table and that won't take more than 5 minutes) Now I can start organizing my quilting stuff and maybe even finish up one or two of my UFOs (unfinished objects) this winter.

Ashley is bringing the kids over to play this morning and I am going to Delaney's school for a conference with her teacher. Just a routine thing, nothing bad at all.

Our time changed this week-end so the kids were up at 6:30 this morning. Good thing I woke up at 5:45 to walk the dog. I love the fact that we get an extra hour in the fall but it really messes up the kids.

A few photos for you from the fest...the rest are on Flickr. Enjoy!





No comments: