Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday, May 29 - Arlington, TX

Yep, still in TX and here's why...

I was sick as a DOG yesterday. Could barely move from the bed to get to the bathroom...aches, chills, trots. My turn with this flu that has been plaguing us since last week. Because I slept all day, I was still awake and watching TV when Steven came to bed around 1 am. We watched a few Cosby shows and I finally felt a little bit sleepy around 2 am. While waiting to fall asleep, we discussed that just maybe we were all finally done with this flu. Surprise, surprise, Delaney woke up at 4:45 screaming "I just barfed!!!" So, we cleaned her up and she came into bed with me, throwing up again around 6:15 or so, then falling asleep and staying asleep until 8:30 or so. Steven went out on the couch and got up with the twins at whatever time they were up this morning.

By the time we woke up, Delaney seemed fine (just like William and Tinna) and we were able to take the kids bowling this afternoon. Grandma TX also went to Wal-Mart and spoiled the kids with a few new outfits.

Seriously, though, we had a fun day but it feels like we will NEVER get over this stomach bug and get to our new house. The plan (at this moment in time) is to be on our way again tomorrow.

I'll try to upload some photos later if I get a chance. I have a load of laundry and some visiting to do since I lost out on an entire day yesterday.

No comments: