Thursday, March 08, 2007

These are no wimpy kids!

Everytime I tell Delaney to put on a jacket because she might get cold she says "Mama, I don't get cold. I was born in Iceland!" Last night, she proved that fact and the twins proved that they were "grown" there, even though they happened to be born in FL.

The sun was setting in the sky (Teletubbies say Good-bye - sorry, it's part of me now)...the evening air becoming cooler...about 72F...water temps, well, you can see that for yourself below. Not a time I would have picked to go swimming. But as Steve was cleaning some leaves from the pool, all of the kids stripped and jumped in. Of course the twins both have colds so now I'm worried they'll end up with pneumonia or something.



60F!




At first it was all just playing and splashing around.




Then Delaney started swimming! BRRRRRRR!

No comments: