Thursday, October 02, 2008

Firsts

First Brownie ceremony. First socks. First looks at our yard for Halloween. A quick post. I've been gone all day. Out to VA Beach to look at a piano, then to Chesapeake to the Girl Scout store for Brownie Quest and Try It books for Delaney. Right now she's over at her piano lesson and I need to go get her in a few minutes...it's also dinnertime.

Here are photos from the Brownie ceremony where Delaney received 1/3 keys:





A look at my first pair of socks...they are coming along quite well now and I'm really enjoying them. I can't wait to get 'em done so I can start another pair!



Halloween scenes from our yard/house...

My spinning spot by the window has been taken away from me. Bah!





1 comment:

frksnupp said...

OH that IS a lot of Halloween-stuff you got there =) it looks fun, though. I´ve been to knitting meetup this weekend, and now my throat is sore, and I´m exhausted, but had a lot of fun. I hope to get you that coffee in a week or two, they didn´t have more in the shop on Thursday, but I´ll check in again. Hope your Dad´s birthday went well, and the socks looks good!