Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Un-knitting...

Not frogging but un-knitting. Stitch by stitch. Many, many rows. Ugh. Please forgive me if this is a short post as I have a LOT of un-knitting to do tonight.

Busy day today...dropped kids at school, did grocery shopping. Brought the groceries back home and went to the frame shop. Spent wayyy too much money there but I think the map of Germany will look beautiful once it's framed and on the wall. Picked up the kids at school and Ashley came over in the afternoon with Akemi. It was Akemi's 3rd birthday yesterday so I had a gift for her and we picked up some cupcakes at Kroger on the way home from school. Once Evan and Delaney got here after school the place was rockin'. Kids played pretty well together. Tonight was Kindermusik for the twins so we were busy with that, also. Everyone is finally in bed and I'm beat. Don't think it will be a late night. A few rounds of Chuzzle and Rainbow Rescue (on king.com) and some more un-knitting and I'm off to sleep. More tomorrow...

No comments: