Monday, December 03, 2007

Poop

I feel like poop tonight. I literally did nothing except feed the kids and sit around all day. I tried to rest on the couch but you know how that goes with 3 littles one. "Mommy, don't sleep! Mommy! (ha ha ha) Mommy! Wake up! (shake shake shake)" I told myself I could feel sick and be lazy today and maybe part of tomorrow but after that I have to get the house cleaned up as I have company coming in on Friday! I'm going to be busting my butt for the rest of the week...and I'm not looking forward to it.

Delaney was up before 6 this morning. I know she didn't feel well. She woke up crying and shivering. Gave her some Motrin, put her in my bed with the tv on...I was hoping she would go back to sleep but she never did. Oh well. She did pretty well all day...her fever stayed hovered around normal until 6 this evening when it spiked back up to 102F. I gave her more Motrin and then Tylenol before bed. Sheesh. This kid and her fevers. If she isn't over this by Wednesday I'm going to take her to the doctor. I had chills on and off all day but no fever. Is that weird? I have body buzz and a bit of a sore throat, but nothing major. Mostly I feel very fatigued. Tonight is going to be an early one...I already have my cuppa sitting here ready to go (about 30 minutes early - usually I have my tea around 10 or so). William is coughing and getting a runny nose. I bet he'll be up around 3 or 4 crying for me to help him with the tissue. Tinna's happy but you can tell she's going to get this cold/flu, too. Hopefully we'll get it done before Friday!

I did get to knit a bit today. Oh, and I cleaned and filled the bird feeders. Played checkers with Delaney. And I think that is all I did. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight and feel more productive tomorrow!

No comments: