Thursday, November 15, 2007

Croup!

Tinna has croup and is feeling pretty bad today. William is still sleeping at 8:30! I'm thinking everyone in this house is battling enemy forces as I didn't want to get my butt out of bed to walk the dog at 6:30, either. Ick.

Here are two nice photos I took yesterday, so I thought I would share them. There are other new ones on Flickr under "11-14-07" but not a lot.





The rain didn't start last night as predicted but it's awfully gray and very windy today. I saw a beautiful sunrise this morning because of the clouds in the sky. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me!

Well, I'm off to get the laundry started and make my grocery list as today is payday. If everyone feels ok this afternoon, we make a trek out. Chances are we'll go tomorrow instead of today. Thankfully there's enough food in the house to last us a day or two longer!

No comments: