Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

On this Mother's Day, what could be more fitting than to say "GOOD-BYE" to my old diaper bag? Not much!!! Now that the twins are all potty trained and I don't have much to carry for them anymore, you can see my celebration below. I was going to have a diaper bag burning but I just don't have a safe place to do it. This is the best second option that I could think of.




See Diaper Bag?




See Garbage Bin?




See Diaper Bag going into Garbage Bin?




GOOD-BYE and good riddance, Diaper Bag!!!


Now, where's that bottle of champagne?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says, "he paid good money for that diaper bag and was hoping it would be used some more in the future."

Shannon said...

Shannon says: what??? are you outta your mind? you want to make that trip up and down I-270 AGAIN?!?!